Turbud 2019

Hello guys! This time, I'm going to tell you about one of the event in SMAN 3 Bandung. This event is Tur Budaya 2019. In this event, all of the 11th graders went to Bali to have some holiday there. We spend 4 days in Bali.

On the first day, we went to Krishna and do some shopping there. After that, we went to Jimbaran to have a galla dinner with sea panorama. But, when we're eating, the rain fell down so we have to evacuate our self.

On the second day, we went to many places and having fun. It was very tiring but it didn't matter for me as I can having fun with all of my friends.

On the third day, we went to some beach and also taking pictures at Garuda Wishnu Kencana statue. It's the biggest statue in Indonesia. It's represent the beauty of Indonesia and it's very beautiful. We also have a party at the night. There were many performance there and it makes us become more solid as a class.

That was very nice and I won't forget those experience.

I think that's all from me. Don't forget to write your comment bellow!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day : Amigdala

Bioluminescent in the sea

All About Narrative