Aspiration Day : Amigdala

Hey peeps! It's me, again. Today I'm going to tell you about one of the event in SMAN 3 Bandung. This event is Aspiration Day : Amigdala. This event was held by the Student Council of SMAN 3 Bandung.

This event was held to facilitate all of the students so that they can aspirate their ideas so that this school can develop to be better. In this event, all of the students aspirations will be brought to the headmaster so she can take action to answers all of that aspirations. That will make this school become better.

All of the students can write their aspirations and stick that on an aspiration board that placed in front of the entrance gate of the hall where this event held. All of the people can read those aspirations. That's why this event is very effective to get all of the students aspirations.

I think that's all from me. Don't forget to put your comment bellow!! See you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Idol

All About Narrative