Recommendation letter


Dear scholarship committee,

I have known Mustika Ayu for the last 2 years in SMAN 3 Bandung as her teacher. I am very grateful that I was given the opportunity to be her teacher. During that time, she has always shown good attitude and she is very kind to other people. Because of that, I strongly recommend him for this scholarship program.

She is a very diligent and hardworking student. She always does and submit her tasks on time. She is very creative and passionate. That’s why I am very sure that she can make a great progress in her study.

She also takes part in some organization in this school. She is one of the student council and she is in the technology, information, and communication division. She is also a member of Classic Music Group of SMAN 3 Bandung. I am very sure that with those organization experience, she can adapt quickly with the new environment.
She also has some interest in drama and novel. I hope that she can find something new there to develop her hobbies.

She is a very active student and that makes her become careless sometimes. She also has some problem in socializing, but I hope she can push herself out of her comfort zone and has many friends there.

She also has a good achievement in many competitions outside this school. She won the 2nd winner in a basketball competition, and also won the 2nd winner in a choir competition.

Because of that, I highly recommend her for this scholarship program. I hope that she can has a great progress there and prove herself that she can be a very bright student. If you have any more questions about her, feel free to call me at 08123456789.

Yours sincerely,




Syafiqa Putri L.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day : Amigdala

My Idol

All About Narrative