My Identity

Personal identity
Name: Syafiqa Putri Liana
Date of Birth: 4th of July 2002
Sex: Female
Religion: Islam
Email: syafiqa.rito@gmail.com
Hobby: Listening to music, playing guitar, playing basketball, and travelling.

Strength:
- I'm a funny person
- Really friendly
- I'm a really a simple person so I won't be too worried about everything

Weakness:
- I'm too relax, I mean, it's good but sometimes I relax when I shouldn't be lol
- I'm a lazy person, I'll admit that :)

Passion:
   The thing is, I don't know my passion, yet. I'm still really confused about everything and the only thing in my mind is 'how to be rich' so I haven't decided anything. But in my perspective, if you really want to be succeed in any major you just have to study about it and it doesn't really involves passion, because nowadays people say that it doesn't really matter which major you were in, as long as you were in a 'famous' university then you'll get in. And a lot of people took majors that doesn't even have anything to do with their job. So that makes me more even confused about these things.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day : Amigdala

Bioluminescent in the sea

All About Narrative