Thanks Mom!

   Hi, I'm back. Do you miss me? So today I want to tell you about a blessing experience of mine when I was in middle school. Here it goes...

   One day, when I was in 9th grade, I went to school with my dad. We went there by our car, my dad drove it. That day, I brought my guitar in my guitar case, JUST my guitar case. All of my books and my lunch are in that guitar case. I didn't bring my old bag that i usually bring to school that time. That time, I always put my money inside my bag, so that I always have preparation for some unexpected things. Before I went to school, I was in a hurry and I forgot to bring the money that was in the bag. I only brought some money that my mom had given me that morning. Unfortunately, I didn't notice this until I bought some snacks from canteen and my money was only Rp7.000 left, and it's just enough to pay for my ride to home. I was worried, but I was a little bit relieved because it's enough to pay my ride home, although I wouldn't have any money left then.

   When the bell rang, it means the school had finished and you can go home. At that time, the sky was cloudy, meaning that it would rain soon. I hurriedly came home because I didn't want my guitar to be wet. Luckily, when I got home, it was still cloudy. But I think the universe hates me that day, I got some bad lucks again. When I got home, and when I stood in front of the gate, I saw that it was locked. All of the doors were locked, that means no one was home at that moment. I was worried. Why? well as you can imagine, that time, the weather was about to rain, you didn't have any money left, and when you checked your phone, it was in low battery, how would you feel? Panicked? Well I was panicked at that moment. I started to call my mom, but she didn't answered it, but I didn't give up. I kept calling her until finally, she answered my call. I asked her where she was, and she told me that she was in clinic, to took some medicine. And I asked her if I could ordered a go-jek from her phone, and she agreed. Thankfully, she had go-pay, it's like credit in that application, so you don't have to pay the driver directly, but it'll directly cut off your credit. So yeah, that time, I went to the clinic, and I thank my mom when I got there. I'm so thankful for what my mom did that day, if my mom didn't answer my phone call, who knows what would happen to me that day. Thanks mom. <3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day : Amigdala

My Idol

All About Narrative