HOLIDAY!!!!!

   Hey! It's me again. Today I'm going to tell you about me and my friend's plans for the next holiday.

Ayu: Hey, Fiqa!
Syafiqa: Hey, Ayu! What's up?
Ayu: I'm great, thanks. What about you?
Syafiqa: I'm good, thanks. I'm really excited!
Ayu: Excited about what?
Syafiqa: Holiday, of course!
Ayu: Oh yeah! I forgot about it, I've been studying for final exams.
Syafiqa: Do you have any plans for holiday?
Ayu: I think I'm going to go to South Korea.
Syafiqa: What are you gonna do in South Korea?
Ayu: I'm going to attend a concert and visit some beautiful places there.
Syafiqa: Well, that's awesome! Can you speak Korean?
Ayu: Um, no. But, my cousin can.
Syafiqa: That's amazing!
Ayu: How about you? Do you have any plans?
Syafiqa: Yeah, I'm going to go to the Universal Studio in Toronto!
Ayu: Where is Toronto?
Syafiqa: It's in Canada.
Ayu: Wow! That's so far away! How long will you stay there?
Syafiqa: I'll stay there for a week. What about you? How long will you stay in South Korea?
Ayu: I think I'll stay there for 10 days.
Syafiqa: Okay then. I hope you'll have a great holiday!
Ayu: You too, Fiqa.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day : Amigdala

Edupassion 2019

Recommendation letter