Friendship

   Hi, my name is Syafiqa. I have a best friend, her name is Narisha. I still remember how we first met each other in the library. It goes like this...

Narisha: Hahahaha why is she doing that?
Syafiqa: (I look at the mysterious girl who is laughing beside me.)
Narisha: Hahahahaha I love this story!
Syafiqa: Shhhh!
Narisha: What???
Syafiqa: This is a library.
Narisha: I know. So?
Syafiqa: It means you can't be too loud.
Narisha: Oh yeah, I'm sorry.

Few minutes later...

Narisha: OH MY GOD!!!
Syafiqa: What's wrong with you? Few minutes ago you just laughed at the book, why do you look so sad right now?
Narisha: This book is so confusing!
Syafiqa: What's the title of the book?
Narisha: Syasa the Clumsy Girl.
Syafiqa: Really? Syasa sounds like my name!
Narisha: Yeah? What's your name then?
Syafiqa: My name is Syafiqa. What about you?
Narisha: I'm Narisha, you can call me Icha.
Syafiqa: I think the librarian is going to kick us out of here. Let's go to the canteen!
Narisha: I think so. Let's go!

At the canteen.

Syafiqa: So, your hobby is reading a book then?
Narisha: Yeah, what about you?
Syafiqa: My hobby is playing a guitar.
Narisha: Really? I love singing! Maybe next time we can do a duet together.
Syafiqa: Sure. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Narisha: Hmmm.. There For You by Martin Garrix.
Syafiqa: Me too! Are you hungry?
Narisha: Yeaaah, I'm starving.
Syafiqa: What's your favorite food?
Narisha: My favorite food is meatballs. And you?
Syafiqa: Mine is fried rice. Let's buy it!

Little did we know it was the start of our friendship together.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day : Amigdala

My Idol

All About Narrative