Me, Myself, and I

   Hi, I'm Syafiqa. My full name is Syafiqa Putri Liana. I study at 3 Senior High School. I was born in Bandung, 4th of July 2002. I live in Bandung, at Jl. Villa Asri to be exact. In my free time, i usually play my guitar or listening to music, so i guess music is my passion. If you've ever heard of Shawn Mendes, Fifth Harmony, Ed Sheeran, or Camila Cabello, I'm a big fan of them. I really like their music. I also like playing basketball. I was one of the players in my Junior High School Basketball Team.
   My favorite subjects are Math and English. When I was in Elementary School, I actually hate English because I always thought that English is so hard to learn. And that change when I was in 8th grade. I still remember when I was in 8th grade, the first time i met my English Teacher, The Teacher asked us "Do you like English? If so, why?" and at that moment I was scared to answer that I hate English because I don't want to have low scores in my exams. So I lied, when it was my turn, I answered "I like English because English is fun." and i guess the teacher didn't notice that i lied. So yeah, after that moment, I actually starting to like English. I became my teacher's favorite student.
   My parents are so proud that I got into 3 Senior High School because this school is the best high school in Bandung. I'm proud of myself too actually, because I've never thought I could get into this school. In this school, I met a lot of my old friends, whether they went to the same Elementary School as I was, or they went to the same Junior High School as I was. And I made some new friends too, like my chairmate. Her name is Mustika Ayu Utamie, or Ayu for short.
   I have two older sisters and one little brother. My oldest sister is Fairuz, she works at ITB Jatinangor. She always go there at 6 in the morning and come home late. She's an alumnus of UNIKOM. My other sister is Adinda, she studies at ITB. She's an alumnus of 20 Senior High School. She was the smartest student in the school. Sometimes when I don't understand about my homework, I always ask her to teach me, because she's a genius. She and I are always fighting about nonsense things. like, who watch the TV first, who gets to use the computer first, and many more. My sisters and I like to play music together. My oldest sister plays the piano, my second sister sings, and I'm playing my guitar. But we always mocking each other when we did the wrong chords, or when my sister's voice cracked. My little brother is Yusuf. He's 7, but this August he'll be 8. I really like to annoy him, because it's fun. He'd always run to my mom and my mom would scold me because I always annoy him. But when we want the same thing, like foods or toys, we're team. Sometimes I provoke him to tell our parents to go to the mall. But my mom would always knew that i was the one who wants to go to the mall. My parents are from Medan. My dad is an alumnus of 1 Senior High School in Medan, and My mom is an alumnus of 3 Senior High School in Medan. They're the alumnus of the top high school in Medan. My dad is an alumnus of ITB too, Physics Major. So I'm hoping that I could get into ITB too, to follow my dad and my sister's track. Wish me good luck! Thank you.
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day : Amigdala

Edupassion 2019

Recommendation letter